Chicken- 1/4 kg
Onion- 1( finely chopped)
Ginger & Garlic paste- 1tsp
Coriandor leaves – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Graham masala- 1 tsp
Chicken masala- 1 tsp
Bread crumbs- 1 cup
Egg- 2 (beaten)
Oil- 1/2 cup
Rice flour- 2tsp
* Boil Chicken & potato with salt in pressure Cooker for 2 whistles
* Make it cool, & separate the chicken to remove the bones, mince the chicken in mixer
* Heat the pan with oil, saute the onion (finely chopped) for few mins, add the ginger garlic paste
* Add the minced chicken, graham masala, chicken masala & the chicken stock(soup), Make it dry
* Add the potatoes and mix well.
* Make the mixture cool and add the rice flour to tighten the dough .
* Heat the pan with 4tsp of oil
* Make Gooseberry size balls with the dough & flat it, dip in beaten egg & spread the bread crumbs over it
* Slowly fry in the pan if required add few drops of oil over it, make it gloden brown
* That’s a yummy mouth watering snack best with Tea/coffee..