3 onion (pyaj)
200 gm mushroom
200 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
2 capsicum (shimla mirch)
5-6 cauliflower (phool gobi) pieces
4 cloves (laung)
2 cinnamon pieces (dalchini)
2 bay leaf (tej patta)
6 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
2 tsp salt (namak)
How to make mushroom pulao :
• Soak rice for half an hour or so.
• Boil rice in a container until it gets cooked properly and water dries up.
• Finely chop onion.
• Cut paneer cubes.
• Cut cabbage into fine long pieces.
• Cut mushroom into slices.
• Heat ghee in a pan and fry paneer until light brown.
• Take them out and keep aside.
• Now fry onion in the pan until it turns pink.
• Then add cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf and mushroom. Fry for few minutes.
• Then add capsicum, cauliflower, salt and paneer cubes along with little water. Cook at low flame.
• When vegetables are cooked properly, remove it from the flame.
• Serve them hot.