Flour (Chapati Flour) – 2 cups
Salt – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Oil – 4 tsp
Warm Water – 3/4 cup
All-purpose flour – for rolling and dusting
Chapati Flour and Salt well.
* Add Oil and mix until all lumps are gone.
* Add Warm Water a little at a time to form a medium soft dough bal, Cover and
let it rest for 30 minutes.
* Heat Tawa on medium heat.
* Knead the dough once and divide into small size balls.
* Dip one ball into the All-purpose flour to coat and roll it out into a thin
disc. Keep dipping the roti into the dry flour to prevent it from sticking to
the rolling surface, Roll out into thin discs
* Place it onto the hot tawa, place phulka over thawa,When dry on one side,turn.
* Flip to the other side once you see bubbles appear on the surface. Allow it
to cook for 10-15 seconds..
* Increase the stove heat to High, gently pick
the roti up with tongs, remove the tawa off of the flame, flip the roti over
and place onto an open flame.
11. The roti should balloon up. Flip it over and cook on the other side.
12. Place the cooked rotli into an air tight container,repeat the process for
the remaining dough.
Here your Healthy, diet Phulka is ready can be take with all vegetables/ any gravies… Aslo it can be store in airtight container for more than 4 days.. Even It’s a Good Dish for 3 to 4 days travel…