Soya Chunk Potato Curry
Soya chunks are rich in high quality protein and very good for health. A soya nuggets / chunks curry with potato tastes more or less like a meat.
Soya chunk- 1cup
Potato – 1 cup (ChoppeD)
Onion- 1/2 cup(Chopped)
Tomato- 1 cup (Chopped)
Green chilie- 2 – 3 nos
cumin seed-1 tsp
Ginger- 1 inch
Garlic- 6 pods
Chillie powder- 1tsp
Coriander powder- 1 tsp
Graham masala- 1 tsp
Chaat masala- 1/2 tsp (optional)
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Chicken masala- 1 tsp
* In a pressure cooker add soya chunks & potato in water with salt. take 2 whistles.
* Heat oil in a pan, fry the boiled potato & soya chunks for 5 mins on low flame, & keep asaide.
* Add bay leave to the oil & put cumin seeds, when seds get crackle add the onion & fry till golden brown.
* Add the Ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes & cook for 5 mins.. then add the turmeric powder, Chillie powder, Coriander powder, Graham masala, Chaat masala, Chicken masala, & salt. fry till the raw smell goes.
* Then add the fried potato & soya chunk mix well with the masala.. add 1 cup water & make it boil for 3 mins
* Garnish with coriander leaves
* Soya chunk potato curry can be served with Roti, chapatti…
Pressure cook the Potato & soya chunk for 2 whistles
Heat the pan with oil add the cumins seeds, Add onion, green chillie, tomatoes fry for 5 mins & the masala ingredients one by one
Add the fried soya chunk & potato to the masala & add 1cup water
“Soya Chunk Potato Curry”
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)