Green peas pulav
Peas Pulao, Such a easy one pot meal.. next to Ghee rice, i suggest peas pulao for a easy pulao.. this can prepare in both frozen and fresh peas.. the nice aromatic peas was so special in the pulao..
This simple pulao pair with plain onion raita, we have this with mutton Roast and Onion Carrot raita… This easy peas pulao an prepare in pressure cooker, electric cooker or in pot.. you can choose your usual method to prepare this pulao.. i usually go with Pressure cooker.. Peas is a gastric food so generously i add some garlic and ginger n the recipe.. Hope this post is useful for you to learn the easy pulao.. do try and let me know how it turned for you…
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Lunch
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Serves: 2
||1 3/4 cups
|Chopped mint & Coriander Leaves
||a hand ful
1. Finely Slice the onion and set aside, Soak the basmati rice for 10 mins and drain it.. take the ingredients to grind in the mixer and grind it to a smooth paste..
2. Heal a pressure pan with ghee, Saute the whole spices and fry well, now add the Sliced onion and fry it till they turns pink in color, Add in the Grinded paste and saute well till the raw smell goes..
3. Add in the fresh green peas and saute well.. here is the rice which drained out… fry the drained rice in a tsp of ghee and set aside. fry the rice in medium flame. just take out moisture out..
4. Add in the salt to the peas and once they cooked add the fried rice to the pressure cooker..
5. Add in the water and chopped Mint and coriander leaves.. Check the salt and bring this to boil.. cover the pressure cooker and cook this for 2 whistles. wait until th pressure release and open the pressure cooker,, fluff it with a forks..
- Can add some cashew nuts when frying the whole spices.
- If you choose to cook the rice in Electric cooker or in tawa.. add water to its proportion.
- Adjust the Green chili to your spice level..
- If you don’t have fresh green peas, soak the frozen peas for 4 hours and add this instead of fresh green peas..
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)