After a long Trial just step on my next step in baking thanks to Gayathri
… Yes more than 3 months i’ve tried these dinner rolls…. Had more quires about these type of baking.. When i heard the March challenge i don’t have much confident to put my hands over it… finally I’ve tried to reach out these and amazed with the result… I GOT IT..I’ll try more recipes using these Challenge as my base….
All purpose flour- 1 cup
Butter- 2 tsp
Milk- 1/2 cup
Luke warm water- 1/4 cup
Oil- 1/4 cup
Active Dry Yeast- 1 tsp
Sugar- 1/2 tsp
* Take the Flour, Salt , Butter in a Mixing Bowl
* In the Luke warm water Add the Active dry yeast and sugar, Wait for few mins You’ll see the foam
* After the Foam rise in the water add the Yeast water to the Flour mix… Add some milk and Knead to a soft Dough
* Just wrap it with a cling or just put in an airtight container or Cover the Dough with a wet towel
* Punch it out to release the air….
Grease the Baking tray and Set your shape… here i tried a simple one
Brush them up with Thick Milk
Pre heat the oven to 5 mins in 200C set them up to 180C and bake it for 30 mins or till golden color appears in the top..
Can enjoy this Rolls with Jam and butter