Prawn Coconut Curry
This post definitely attract the Sea food lovers to give a check… this delicious curry taste heaven with veg fried rice .. i usually prepare prawn fry or any dry dish this time for an change plan to do this curry… The delicate flavors of Coconut are a perfect compliment to the taste of Prawns..
Onion- 1/2 cup finely chopped
Tomato-1/4 cup finely chopped
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Mustard- 1/2 tsp
Oil- 2 tsp
Salt- as needed
Coconut- 1/4 cup
Dried red chillie/ green chille- 2 nos
Onion- 2-3 slices
Garlic- 4-5 pods
Pepper- 1/2 tsp
Jeera- 1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds- 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves- 1 spring (Optional)
* Lets Start with making the masala first…. Grind the ingredients under the list for grinding..
* Heat the kadai with oil crackle the mustard seeds, saute the onions for few mins,, then fry the chopped tomatoes cook til they done
* Add the cleaned, Prawn to kadai with turmeric powder and salt…
* Sprinkle some water and half cook the prawns… (aprox for 4-5 mins in medium flame)
* Add the grind-ed masala paste cover and cook till the raw smells goes…
This Curry perfectly goes well with Roti’s and Any type of rice… we had this yummy curry with Veg fried rice…..
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)