Searching for instant easy Lunch box recipe then go soon click the recipe and get the color full Beetroot rice… Beetroots are sweet in taste so i add some Sambar powder for the flavor and for the spiciness.. Sure this meal Give a twist to normal lunch box recipes…. Lets Go with the recipe….
Preparation time- 15 mins
Cooking Time- 15 mins
Cooked Rice- 2 cups
Beetroot- 1 (Grated)
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Chillie powder- 1/2 tsp
Sambar powder– 1 tsp
Onion-1 Finely Chopped
Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tsp
Curry leaves- 1 spring
Ghee/ Oil- 3 tsp
Mustard- 1/2 tsp
Channa dhal- 1/2 tsp
Urad dhal- 1/2 tsp
Jeera- 1/2 tsp
* Grab all the ingredients and make it ready..:)
* Heat the kadai with oil/ ghee Add all the tempering items.. let them pop up.
* Add the Finely chopped onions… saute them till they are brown in color.
* Add the Ginger Garlic paste and Curry leaves..
*Add in the Grated Beetroot.
* Add the Chillie powder, Turmeric powder and sambar powder with some salt
* Sprinkle some water and cook the beetroot till they done
* Add the Cooked Rice and mix them well