Instant Butter Murrruku
This is a cheating version of instant Butter murrku… Saying Excuses to Sieving, Drying, Roasting…….:) the rice flour… No doubt sure i’ll show you the toughest part of murruku in coming post with an easy solution…
This time lazy in preparing the exact version…. then give up a try for this instant Butter murruku.. it turned well.. no compromise in taste too…
Try this Instant Butter Murrku for the Diwali and enjoy the day…. dont be lazy like me..:).. come lets jump to the recipe….
Raw rice- 1 cup
Roasted Channa(Pootukadalai)- 3 tsp
Butter- 2 tsp
White sesame- 1 tsp
Oil- for frying
* Soak the rice for 3-4 hours..
* Start grind it in a Mixer or grinder…. to a smooth paste by adding very litle amount of water….
* In a Dry mixer powder the Roasted channa.. and sieve it…
* In mixing bowl scoop out batter from the mixer and add in the sieved roasted channa flour, Salt, butter and white sesame..
* mix all the ingredients together….
* It should not stick to hand thats the correct form for the murruku..
* Take out star hole in Murrku presser..
* Grease the Idiyapa- mold Load it with the dough..
* Heat the kadai with oil…. press as u alike in the hot oil… [In low flame] then raise the flame to cook the murruku….
* Drain out the murrku in a tissue …
* Make sure it’s in low flame while preesing the mould… as this play is on hot oil so safely do..:)
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)