I too got stunned after seeing this halwa… it took hardly 7-8 mins for me to finish… i did in Induction stove top… Thats an yummy halwa which comes out perfectly to slice and in taste i love this halwa… lets go to the recipe..
Preparation time- 10 mins
Cooking Time- 10 mins
Corn flour- 1/2 cup
Sugar- 1- 1 1/2 cup( i used 1 cup sugar that’s good in taste)
Water- 2 cups
Orange color powder- 1/4 tsp
Cashews- 2 tsp (Broken)
Ghee- 3 tsp
* Grab all the ingredients…
* In a mixing bowl mix the corn flour with 1 cup of water with the color powder without any clumps..
* Take the sugar in a kadai and add the other cup of water to this…
* Let the sugar dissolves..
* Slowly add the cornflour mix to this sugar syrup
* Stir well the corn flour starts to cook….
* Once the corn flour get cooked add the 2 tsp of Ghee and mix well
* Stir Continuously…
* Fry the cashews in 1 tsp of ghee
* Add the cashews to the halwa and mix.. here you’ll see a clear glossy halwa that does not stick to the pan..
* Grease a plate/ tray with some oil or ghee and spread them
* Let them in rest for 2 hours and slice them to serve