Now its a common recipe in all blog.. all are in the preparation for Navarathiri.. i dont have much idea about the Navarathiri prayer and vows.. But i dont want to miss this opportunity to post a simple quick evening tea time snack..
Peanut- 1 cup
Oil- 1 tsp
Mustard- 1/2 tsp
Urad dhal- 1/2 tsp
Red chillie- 1 nos
Onion- 2 tsp chopped
Coconut- 2 tsp optional(I didn’t use here)
* If you are using dry peanuts then soak it for 4 hour, and pressure cook for 2 whistles
* If you have the fresh peanut then start cooking it with salt, Pressure cook for 2 whistles
* I used the dry pea nuts its soaked and cooked in pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
* Heat the kadai with oil splutter the mustard and urad dhal
* Add the Chopped onions, Dry red chillie and curry leaves
* Add the cooked pea nuts.. give a mix.. here you can add the coconut
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)