Onion- 1 sliced
Ginger Garlic paste- 2 tsp
Mint leaves- 1 handful chopped
Coriander leaves- 1 handful chopped
Curd- 1/2 cup
Cardamom- 2 ps
* Heat the Pressure Cooker with Ghee.. Add all the whole spices[Cinnamon, Cardamon, Bay leaf, Cloves and fennel seeds]
* Saute the Onions till they are pink in color.
* Fry the Ginger Garlic paste..
* Add the Grinded paste cook till they separates the ghee.
* Add the Chopped Tomatoes.
* Add the Chicken pieces, masalas[ Chillie powder, Corriander powder, turmeric powder, and graham masala] with some salt..
* Add some water and cook till the chicken was done..
* When the water goes up, add the curd.
* Again cook till they semi dry..
* Add the Prepared rice..
* Add 1 cup coconut milk and 1 1/2 cup water to this and bring it to boil… add all the chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves..
* Once they start to boil close the pressure cooker lid with..
* Cook on High flame for 2 whistles..
* Make it cool and After opening the Cooker poke the rice with forks..