This is my first brownie… enjoyed till the last piece… never expect the result will turn to this much good in taste… Brownie preparation is not much complicated to cake.. its such an easy peasy work… any one can do… even kids can try this with adults help…
Lets See how the brownie came.. There are three main myths about the creation of brownie, First, A chef Accidentally added melted chocolate to the biscuit dough, Second, A Cook forget to add flour in the batter, & Third most popular belief, a house wife did not have baking powder and improvised with the new treat…
So hope you got some idea, a brownie contains melted chocolate… half the quantity of flour, then no need to use baking powder… also here no need to struggle and beat the egg simply mix the materials with a wooden spoon thats enough to make a fudged brownie… Lets see the Brownie ingredients and method… Do try and Let me know how it turns out for you..
Flour/Maida/APF- 75gms/ 3/4 cup
Sugar- 1/2 cup
Egg- 2 nos
Chocolate- 1 cup chopped of your choice
Cocoa powder- 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
Salt- 1/2 tsp
* Grab all the ingredients.
* Take the chocolate pieces in a bowl..microwave it for 2 mins.. or need to double boil the bowl.. [Boil a pan with water then hold the bowl and melt the chocolate thats double boiling]
* Here you see the melted chocolate..
* Sieve the Flour, Cocoa powder, Salt and Baking Soda..
* Add the butter mix them well..
* Add in the sugar and mix them well..
* Followed by eggs… try to crack open the egg and mix…
* Preheat the oven in 190C for 5-6 mins.
* Add the sieved mix.. mix them well without clumbs..
* Fold the batter in a greased baking pan..
* Bake it for 25 mins @ 190C..
* Make it cool and slice it..
We got 12 pieces of fudged brownies..