Lets See how the brownie came.. There are three main myths about the creation of brownie, First, A chef Accidentally added melted chocolate to the biscuit dough, Second, A Cook forget to add flour in the batter, & Third most popular belief, a house wife did not have baking powder and improvised with the new treat…
* Sieve the Flour, Cocoa powder, Salt and Baking Soda..
* Add the butter mix them well..
* Add in the sugar and mix them well..
* Followed by eggs… try to crack open the egg and mix…
* Preheat the oven in 190C for 5-6 mins.
* Add the sieved mix.. mix them well without clumbs..
* Fold the batter in a greased baking pan..
* Bake it for 25 mins @ 190C..
* Make it cool and slice it..