Egg less Tutti Frutti Cake
Yesterday i said i’ll post up the Egg-less Tutti Frutti cake.. today i Posted the yummy cake… The moisture of the cake was good… that makes us to enjoy till the last slice…
I used lot of tutti frutti’s, so when slicing my cake i faced some uneven slices as u see in my main picture… i promise you the taste was heaven.. As Like the Previous post its airy soft and moistured textured… also 1 more thing to share.. i dont know why my cake top is not in golden color… at first i was disappointed to see it.. after tasting the cake.. i didnt mind it… dont be panic of it… check the cake by poke it with a forks or tooth pick if its come out with any stick then its perfectly done…:)
Flour/Maida- 1 cup
Sugar- 3/4 cup
Milk- 3/4 cup/ 100ml
Condensed milk- 1/4 tin
Tutti Frutti- 3/4 cup
Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
Cashew Nuts- 2 tsp chopped
* Grab all the Ingredients.. make all in Room temperature.
* Chop the Cashew nuts and Dust the Tutti Frutti with some flour
* Powder the Sugar
* Grease the Tray… and pre heat the Oven for 10 mins in 180C.
* Sieve the flour, baking soda & Baking Powder together.
* Beat the Butter and Powdered Sugar.
* Add in the Condensed milk and mix.
* Add in the Milk and mix them.
* Now add the sieved Ingredients.
* Mix them gently without any clumps.
* Add the dusted Tutti frutti.
* Mix them up.
* Fold the batter in the tin. Top it with the cashews..
* Bake it for 30 mins in 180C or till the cake done.
* Cool it up..
* Enjoy the Slices..
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)