This is for Eggless baking Challenge… suggested by our group member Meena..i just did the normal eggless sponge cake preparation and added the pineapple puree to it.. so got the pineapple flavor.. then with coconut.. toasted to golden color and spread over the cake..:) this is a lovely experience for me…
* Take the chunks in a kadai with sugar and water..
* Cook in Low flame till the water goes up.
* Make it cool and grind it…
* Preheat the Oven for 10 mins in 180C
* Beat butter and sugar till sugar dissolves.
* Add the Condensed milk..
* Add in the full fat milk.
* Sieve the Flour, Baking powder and Baking soda..
* Add the Vanilla Essence.. mix them well
* Add the Pineapple puree..
* Mix well.. and fold the batter in a greased pan.
* Set the 180C and bake it for 30 mins
Butter Cream Frosting:
* Take the butter… make sure the butter should in room temperature.. if you taking out from the refrigerator then microwave it for 12-15 seconds..
* Add the Powdered Sugar, Milk and vanilla essence..
* Use the Electric beater and beat them for 3-4 mins on high
* Its ready..
* Toast the grated coconuts in a kadai till they are brown in color..
* I cooled the cake for 2 hours.. Spread the Butter cream frosting and top it with toasted coconuts and cherries..