Soft airy Tutti frutti cake… Started posting for Christmas hardly 1 1/2 months to go.. counting the days to pass… This soft textured cake doesn’t make you feel to treat your family and friends ??…
Interesting and easy Tutti frutti cake… loved till the last piece… its a filling stuff for any time.. i can have this for morning, after noon, dinner too.. best with a cup of hot tea or with a cup of fresh juice…
After the fault of my onida black beauty.. hubby bought the OTG Morphy Richard with in a week.. now you all got the clue why there is no baking recipe in easycooking for a loooooooong time..:) i need some time to learn the gadget… soon i’ll share the OTG manual with my handy tips..not only the OTG… trying to cover a post for basic Microwave cooking and tips…
Wait Wait there is a eggless tutti frutti cake is waiting there for Vegetarian readers…:)
Flour/Maida- 1 cup
Sugar- 3/4 cup
Tutti frutti- 3/4 cup
Egg- 2 nos
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder- 1/2 tsp
Broken Cashews- 2 tsp(Optional)
* Grab all the ingredients.. Make sure all the ingredients are in room temperature.
* Sieve the flour, baking soda and baking powder first.
* Pre-heat the Oven for 10 mins in 180C.
* Beat the Egg and butter till the foam raise..
* Add the Granulated sugar and beat well till the sugar dissolves.
* Add a tsp of Vanilla essence.. Mix them well. till this step its advisable to use a electric hand beater…
* Add the sieved flour+baking soda+baking powder.. mix them gently without any clumps using a spatula or with a spoon.
* Add the tutti frutti and mix them.
* Fold the batter to the greased tray..
* Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 mins in 180C
* Make it cool in a wire rack..
Soft airy cake..:)
“Tutti frutti cake”