Christmas Cake – No – Alcohol
Here i did this with Appy apple juice.. the choice is yours, can use fresh orange juice or fresh apple juice, or any other branded apple juices.. i did in apple flavor so the citrus smell is missing also i didnt use the candied orange peel, Cranberries, if you have in hand just try it with those.. im searching these in gourmet stores when i get i’ll try the orange juice version and share it with you all.. here we go with our today’s Christmas cake – No – Alcohol, with Appy juice:)
For Caramel Sauce:
* Take the Brown Sugar and water in a pan..
* Boil it in medium flame for 5-6 mins they’ll form a dark brown color thick texture..
* Off the Flame and splash the 3 tsp of water over the sauce.. make it cool to room temperature.
For Masala Sugar:
* Take the Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Cloves and nutmeg in a mixer.
* Powder them to fine
* Pre heat the oven for 10 mins in 160 C
* In a big mixing bowl, Beat the butter and Powdered masala sugar to a creamy texture…
* One by one crack the eggs and Mix them in high for 3-4 mins.. this make the cake to be soft..
* Add in the Vanilla Extract.
* Add the Caramel Sauce.
* Sieve the Flour, Baking powder and Baking Soda
* Mix them well with any clumps and mix it gently without beating the batter..
* Add the Soaked nuts and fruits..Keep 3 tsp of soaked fruits separately to top them..
* Mix the fruit mix to the batter.
* Grease the pan with Butter..
* Fold the batter in and top it with the Soaked Fruits.
* Set the oven to 160C and bake it for 30 mins..