Grilled Potato Wedges
This Crunchy Potato Wedges stays fresh for 2,3 days in room temp, a easy healthy kids snack version its.. adding of spice is completely your choice.
I used Oregano herb, that smells great after the grilling.. This feels so good with a cup of coffee and hot grilled potato wedges in other hand.. do try and let me know how it turns for you..:)
Potatoes- 2 large sized
Chillie powder- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Oregano- 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil- 1 tsp
1. Brush the potatoes or rub it with your hands to remove the dirt, cut them into wedges, Boil a cup of water and add the sliced wedges to it with a pinch of salt.. let them cook for 5 mins..
2. Drain out the water and keep it for 10-15 mins, take chillie powder, Turmeric powder, oregano, and salt.
4. Toss the masala to mix, and add the drained potatoes to the masala and toss them up..
5. Add a tsp of Olive oil, mix them and marinate the mix for 30 mins.
6. Set the Oven to grill mode and perheat it for 5 mins, Arrange the wedges in a tray and grill it for 15 mins..
1. Will here some popping sounds of masala, not to worry for it… they’ll be crunchy and soft after the grilling.
2. Boiling the potatoes make easy to cook them in grilling.
3. Potato wedges always with skin.. not to peel the skin..
4. Can be dress this with Mayonnaise and serve, for a different taste.
“Grilled Potato Wedges”
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)