2. Drain out the water and keep it for 10-15 mins, take chillie powder, Turmeric powder, oregano, and salt.
4. Toss the masala to mix, and add the drained potatoes to the masala and toss them up..
5. Add a tsp of Olive oil, mix them and marinate the mix for 30 mins.
6. Set the Oven to grill mode and perheat it for 5 mins, Arrange the wedges in a tray and grill it for 15 mins..
1. Will here some popping sounds of masala, not to worry for it… they’ll be crunchy and soft after the grilling.
2. Boiling the potatoes make easy to cook them in grilling.
3. Potato wedges always with skin.. not to peel the skin..
4. Can be dress this with Mayonnaise and serve, for a different taste.