Sorry i prepared this a month back.. i couldnt remember the page.. but it taste so good.. a simple south indian flavoured Chicken Curry/Chicken Kuruma… One of best combo with Roti.. loved it alot.. as i did in pressure cooker the chicken cooked so spongy and soft… juicy chicken curry it.. if you love to have a simple delicious curry.. no delay try it out… and its a no fail recipe too… do try and let me know how it turns for you..:) lets step on to our chicken kuruma..:)
* Heat the Pressure pan with oil, temper with star anise, Cinnamon, cardamon, cloves and bay leaf.
* Saute the onions till they turn pink.
* Add in the Ginger Garlic paste..
* Followed by Tomatoes and Curry leaves.. cook till they are mushy
* The Tomatoes cooked well.. they separates the oil too..
* Add the marinated Chicken along with the masalas.
* Cook the chicken in medium flame for 5 mins..
* Add in the grinded paste.. mix them up..
* Add a cup of water and required salt.
* Cove rand cook this for 2 whistle..