Orange marmalade Cake
Long time Back i was planning this Orange Marmalade Pudding Cake.. Got a bright Yummy Recipe from Nigella’s page.. I love orange in any form juice, squash, jam anything if i see in orange without thinking i grab them to my cart..:)
Recipe Source- Nigella
Preparation time- 15 mins
Cooking Time- 25 mins
Plain Flour/APF/Maida- 1 cup( 100 gms)
Sugar- 1/2 cup ( 50 gms)
Egg- 2 nos
Orange Juice- 1/4 cup( 25 ml)
Orange Marmalade- 75 gm
Olive Oil- 1/4 cup( 25 ml)
Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda- 1/4 tsp
Orange food color- 1 tsp(Optional)
* Grab all the ingredients, I forget to present orange food color in the picture..:(
* Squeeze out the juice from orange.
* Pre heat the oven in 180 C for 10 mins..
* Sieve the Flour, Baking powder, Baking Soda together. Crack the Eggs in a large mixing bowl.
* Beat in high for 4-5 mins till they form a peak. Add in the Marmalade.
* Add in the Sugar, beat them well to mix..
* Add in the Orange juice and Olive oil, mix them well.
* Add in the Sieved Flour and gently mix them with a spatula.. add in the Orange food color and mix them.
* Fold the Batter in a greased tray.. Bake this for 20-25 mins in 180C