These type of easy instant snack make the time to move.. seriously not only for kids, every one start to munch these without restriction, coz of the lovely shape.. i got this recipe from my mom, she usually deep fry them in oil not in panniyaram pan, thats a filling snack but if you have the guilt of oil, then without delay go try this.. as i did this for jess babe’s snack box, i used clarified butter/Ghee, you can use oil too.. lets see the recipe, do try and let me know how it turns for you..
* Take Janggrey in a kadai with 1/4 cup of water or till it imerse
* Boil till they dissolve in.
* Take the grinded Banana in a mixing bowl.
* Strain the Janggrey syrup over it.
* Add in the wheat flour, baking soda.
* Mix them well without any clumps.
* Add the grated coconut, rest the batter for 3 mins.
* Heat the panniyaram pan, drizzle some ghee over the pan.
* Fill them with batter.
* Again drizzle some ghee over the panniyaram.
* Cover it and cook for 2 mins in medium flame.
* When u uncover they’ll puffed up..
* Flip them to the other side.
* Again cver and cook for 2 mins..