Joe loves to have poori much, when ever we go to our home town this will the first day breakfast from MIL, she do with Kothu curry combination, aww that’s a great combo.. i scared to do this in morning time, 😛 its oily know, and now my jess babe need different tiffin box items and started making this pooris in my kitchen too.. moslty pooris will not stay fresh for a long time, it absorbs some oil too.. if you are in diet then dont think of poori, that suits me too:(, its in breakfast, snacks, and in lightfood list by North Indian’s.. lets see the recipe..
Preparation time- 10 mins
Cooking Time- 10 mins
Wheat flour- 1 cup
Sooji/Rava- 1 tsp
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Oil- 2 tsp + For Frying
* Take Wheat flour, rava, salt in a mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup of water and knead this to a soft dough atlast add the 2 tsp oil and knead well.
* Make even size balls, roll this into a thick layer.
* Heat the kadai with oil, once the oil turns hots keep the flame in high and drop the poori’s , give careful and soft press over the poori..
* It’ll puff up, flip it to the other side and cook till they turns golden brown in color.
* Adding rava, gives crispiness to the poori’s.
* If it take time to cook the poori’s, then don’t add the rava in first, keep them reserved and add rava and knead it before making poori’s
* Try to serve the poori in hot.