long time back i was craving for rose milk and bought this rose milk syrup, one or two times i used and kept there in my pantry.. this time i got a recipe with it, & sharing a such a easy instant ice Popsicle with you, when i saw in raks kitchen page, that remember my duthie school memories… after the evening bell there will be crowd near the duthie school gate, all the students pull and push there to grab a kuchi ice..
Never thought this is such a easy one to do.. and it suits for this climate too.. lets go with the recipe, do try and let me know how it turns for you..:)
Recipe Source- Raks Kitchen
Preparation time- 12 hours
Cooking Time- 10 mins
Milk- 2 cups
Rose Milk Syrup- 2 tsp
Sugar- 1 tsp
* This is the mold you need to take ready, or take a small size bowls or tumblers for freezing..
* Boil 2 cups of milk to reduce the quantity to half, take the rose milk syrup in a bowl.
* Add the boiled milk to the sugar & syrup to it , mix them well, and make the milk to cool.
* Fill up the mold with rose milk, cover them with their sticks, freeze this for minimum 12 hours.
* Keep the Mold in a basin with half filled water to remove them easily.. keep for 5 mins and pull out the sticks..
“Rose Milk Popsicles/ Kuchi ice/Paal Ice”