Kids need a filling, delicious, desserts to boost their vacation rite, this time im with a “no fail”, rich and delicious chocolate pudding..
Vacation started and its a big and tough job to feed some thing really healthy to “Jess”.. evening time is the most tough time to control him.. he need a delicious desserts and snacks.. if their is any repeation, then that’s the end to see the plate..:( so tough with this guy know… i was in a hunting for pudding recipes.. off-course to show off my new Ramekins:P.. finally got a simple pudding, adapted to my taste from all recipes.. finally “Jess” Loved it alot.. he grabbed the bowl full of puddings at a time.. Lets go with our simple and lovely Chocolate Pudding.. do try and let me know how it turns for you..
Recipe Source- AllRecipes
Preparation time- 5 mins
Cooking Time- 10 mins
White sugar/Granulated sugar- 1/2 cup
Coco powder(Unsweetned)- 1/4 cup
Chocolate bar- 1 (I used a medium sized dairy milk)
Butter- 50 gms
Corn flour- 2 tsp
Nuts- 2 tsp(Cashew, Almonds) chopped
Raisins- 1 tsp
Milk- 1 cup
Egg- 1 nos
Vanilla Essence- a dash
White chocolate – 2 tsp
Cherry – 2 nos
* Take the Chocolate bar and butter in a microwave safe bowl, melt them in high for 1 minute.. Take sugar, Cocoa powder, Corn flour, Nuts and raisins in a sauce pan, whisk them well to mix properly.
* Add a cup of milk and mix without any clumps.. add in the melted butter and chocolate..
* Crack open the egg to the mixture and add a dash of Vanilla essence, beat them well to mix the egg together.
* Switch on the flame keep in low and start to cook the creamy mixture.. stir them continuously..
* Approximately it takes 10 mins to get this consistency.., remove from the flame and fillup the pudding bowls, Let them sit for 30 mins to get set..
* Top with white chocolate shavings and cherry.. can serve this as cold or hot..
* Using egg and chocolate is absolutely your choice.. i need my pudding to be rich and more delicious so i used.
* Cook them in low flame otherwise the pudding will burn..