Home Made Cream Cheese
Recipe Source- Sharmis Passion
Preparation time-15 mins
Cooking Time- 30 mins
Serves- 1 cup
Milk- 1 liter
Curd- 2 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
* Boil milk till they form the bubbles on top.. add in the Lemon juice into the milk and stir continuously, put the flame to low and stir it continuously for 3-4 mins..
* Allow this to sit for 5 mins, Cheese and water get separated, now strain this in a strainer or in a muslin cloth..
* Now wash the cheese to remove the lemon smell.. take the strained cheese in a blender with 2 tsps of curd..
* Blend them well.. till they form a creamy texture..
* If you use 1/2 a cup of fresh cream, you’ll get a rich texture of cram cheese.
* Can be stored this in refrigerator for 2 weeks…
* Before using the lemon juice, remove the seeds..