Mango Cheese Cake/No bake Eggless Mango Cheese Cake
First i’ve tasted this in Barbeque nation.. the taste in the mid layer was blank just with the flavour of main fruit, if you like to have this with full sweeter version then add some powdered sugar to the Cream Cheese along with the Mango puree.., A Rich creamy chesse cake with mango flavor, its a mango season, so rite time to do this, make a mini kids party with a rich cheese cake…Lets go with the Recipe, and Do try and let me know how it turns for you…
Recipe Source- Cookingandme
Preparation time-15 mins
Cooking Time- 4 hours (includes the time to set)
Cream Cheese- 1 cup(Click for Recipe, Homemade Cream Cheese)
Cream- 1/4 cup
Mango – 2 nos
Sugar- 1/4 cup
China Grass- 3 tsp
Warm water- 1/4 cup
Digestive biscuit- 10 nos
* My previous post clearly explained how to make homemade Cream Cheese cake.. please check it if you don’t have the store bought Cream Cheese.
* Peel out the mangoes, chop it.. blend it in blender for a whisk, then add Sugar and blend along with the mango to make mango puree..
* Now take the Cream cheese and cream in a bowl, add in half of the Mango puree to it, mix them well.
* Now it’s the time to make biscuit crumble, In a mixer powder the digestive biscuits, melt the butter in a mixing bowl, add the biscuit powder and mix them with hands to spread the butter over the biscuit powder..
* I missed a picture to click, now press the biscuit crumble in a bowl/glass/spring form pan.. press firmly to set them in the bottom of the bowl..
* Now soak the china grass to the warm water, soak this for 5 mins in warm water, give a stir to dissolve completely..
* Add half of the china grass mix to the cream cheese mix and other half to the mango puree..mix both of them to blend the china grass.
* Now add the Cream Cheese mix over the biscuit crumble layer.. allow this sit to set for 5 mins..
* Add the mango puree over the cream cheese layer.. set this in refrigerator for 4 hours..to set..
* Choose good ripped mango without fiber, can use canned mango puree..
* Adjust the sweetness to your preferences.
* Gelatine is a substitution for China grass.. dilute Gelatine as per the packet guidelines..
* Choosing Layer thickness is completely your choice..