If the cake is cool , the bottom will happens to stick in the pan..and this is my second pineapple baking experience, my first one was Eggless pinacolada Cake… instead of using pineapple rings, you can use chopped pineapples too.. for the best result please follow up the instructions without fail..Okay this is enough to bore you guys with my baking experience, Lets go to the recipe and Do try and let me know how it turns for you..
Preparation time- 30 mins
Cooking Time- 20 mins
Pineapple- 5-6 slices
Cherry- 10-11 nos
Sugar- 75 gms
Butter- 50 gms
Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
Egg- 1 nos
Baking Powder- 1/2 tsp
Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
* Pre-heat the Oven for 10 mins in 160C..
* Choose a good ripen Pineapple, Peel of the skin, Discard the top and bottom, clearly give a peel over the fruit to remove the thorns…
* Slice it little thin and screw out the center part.. carefully screw the center without breaking the pieces.., i don’t have pineapple cutter, if u have then use it up.. that’s so easy to do..
* Grease some butter in a baking pan and sprinkle some sugar over the pan, preferably use round baking pan for the lovely shape.. Set the Pineapple in the base and scatter the cheery along with the pineapple as shown below..
* Start Sieving the Maida flour/ALP, baking soda and baking powder.. set them aside..
* Beat Butter and Sugar to a creamy texture, Add in the vanilla essence and mix them well..
* Add the Egg and beat well with the mix, beat till the egg to a smooth mix.. add in the milk and mix them well.
* Beat them well till the sugar dissolves in the mix, add in the sieved flour mix and fold them gently..
* Mix them without any clumps.. now fold it over the pineapple set..
* Bake the pan for 20mins in 160C, or till the top turns brown color as below.. check the cake by punch a tooth pick to the cake, if the tooth pick comes out completely then it done fairly..
* Choose a good juicy, fleshy, sweetest fruit for this cake..
* Canned Pineapple to works well..
* Can use a Butter paper to the bottom if you wish..
* Unmolding the cake is the pretty twist in it.. have to unmold it as soon as it out from the oven,juicy fluid bottom helps to unmold the cake easily
* Instead of using pineapple rings, you can use chopped pineapples too