Rava Ladoo/Sooji Ladoo
Rava ladoo/Sooji ladoo is an instant sweet you can go with in a minute, all the ingredients you are collecting for the recipe will commonly used in Indian pantry..
Usually in festivals or in any of the occasion, that has the menu of rava ladoo.. it’ll be the last minute preparation.. my brothers favorite Ladoo too.. every year for his birthday mom will try this for sure.. in childhood, that was a awe work to sitting near mom, and watch her preparations.. hope this simple preparation help you to learn the recipe quickly.. lets go with the yummly ladoo.. do try and let me know how it turns for me..
Recipe Source- Vahchef
Preparation time- 5 mins
Cooking Time- 15 mins
Serves- 12 ladoos
Rava/Sooji- 1 cup
Sugar- 1/2 cup
Raisins and cashews- 1/3 cup
Ghee- 2 tsp
Coconut- 1/2 cup(Grated)
Cardamon- 2 nos
Milk- 1/3 cup
* Heat the kadai and roast the Rava for 5 mins in medium flame till it gives the aroma.. set them aside to cool.
* Heat the same pan with ghee, add the nuits and raisins, fry them for few mins.. in the mean time grind the grated coconut and cardamon in a mixer.. add the grinded content to the pan.. saute them for 2 mins..
* Add in the roasted rava/sooji.. mix them well and allow this cook for 3-4 mins in medium flame.. then add the sugar.. my sugar is very fine, i didn’t powder it.. if you are using big granulated sugar then grind it and add.. cook the mixture in medium flame for 5 mins..
* Off the flame and add the Milk.. and quickly mix them together..
* When the ladoo mixture is warm enough to handle, make them into lemon sized balls..