This will serve in all functions along with the vegetarian meals.. this is one of my childhood favorite pachadi, but the sad thing is they people serve this with a teaspoon.. i have this pacahdi alone with rice and Pickle.. its a good combination.. Can serve this as main dish with some vegetable poriyal, thooran, also it goes well with a side dish of sambar or rasam.. and cucumber is a common vegetable & the curd which kick out the summer heat nicely, also dont miss this easy simple curry to add in your summer menu list.:) lets go with the recipe..
Preparation time- 10 mins
Cooking Time- 20 mins
Cucumber- 1 cup chopped
Onion- 2 tsp chopped
Curd- 1 cup
Oil- 2 tsp
Mustard- 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves- 1 spring
Coconut- 1/4 cup
Jeera- 1 tsp
Green chillie- 2 nos
* Heat the pan with oil, temper with mustard, Saute the onions for few mins, add the Curry leaves..
* Take the Grinding ingredients in a mixer a grind them without adding water..
* Add the Chopped Cucumber to the pan and saute this for few mins, cover and cook it for 5 mins with salt, Add in the Grinded masala
* Add 1/2 cup of water to it and cook till the water dries up..
* Switch off the flame and add in the curd, mix them well, check for salt and adjust the taste..