Preparation time- 20 mins
Cooking Time- 30 mins
Tomato- 4-5 small
Capsicum- 1 cup cubed
Ginger Garlic Paste- 2 tsp
Salt- to your taste
Roast and Grind:
Red Chillie- 2-3 nos
Corriander seeds- 1 1/2 tsp
Jeera- 1 tsp
Fennel seeds- 1/2 tsp
Oil- 2 tsp
Jeera- 1 tsp
Bay Leaf- 1 leaf
* Cube the panner and fry them in oil to light brown in color.In a pan fry coriander seeds, red chillie, fennel seeds and jeera
* Crush the ginger and garlic, make the roasted ingredients to cool, and grind them to fine powder in a mixer..
* Wash and clean the onion, tomato, capsicum, chop the onion thinly and cube the capsicum.. Set them aside to be ready..
* Make puree with the tomatoes.. Heat the kafai with oil, temper with jeera and bay leaf..
* Saute the onions for few mins, till they transparent, afd in the Ginger Garlic paste to it..
* Add in the Tomato puree and cook till separate the oil, it takes 10-15 mins in medium to low flame.. afd in the turmeric powder and powdered masala and cook for few mins..
* Add the cubed capsicum, and cook for 2 mins. Just give a good mix…and add salt as per your taste…
* Add in the fried panner and cook for few mins..
* Fresh ginger garlic paste and fresh masala enhance the real flavor .
* If you want more gravy, then add some water and cook in the last min..