Avocado Nutella Milkshake
Avocado are known as ButterFruit… its buttery in nature, should add some salt or sugar for its taste.. If you want to gain weight with in few days, then blindly go with this milkshake..
Kids friendly milkshake… all kids love Nutella, Jess babe too love the Nutella,.. both the ingredients, nutella and avocado are healthy… here i didn’t use sugar.. i use a generous amount of nutella for its taste.. if you want to reduce the nutella then reduce it and add sugar for its taste… also Instead of milk you try this with coconut milk.. Okaie lets move on to the simple milkshake..
Preparation time- 10 mins
Cooking Time- nil
Avocado Nutella MilkShake
- Avocado- 1 medium sized
- Milk- 1 cup
- Nutella- 3-4 spoon full
* Cut and and separate the Avocado as show in the picture, remove the seed and and scoop the pulp..
* Here is the scooped avocado and the nutella are ready in a mixer..
* Add the half cup of milk in the mixer..
* Grind them well and add the remaining milk and give a pulse.. its done.. just take them out in a serving glass and serve immediately..
* The Avocado should dark brown or press it and check, whether its ripe or not..
* Adjust the nutella as per your choice…
* Consistency of the milk shake depends on the addition of milk..
I just add a dollop of nutella in the serving glass
“Avocado Nutella Milkshake”
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)