Cauliflower Fries, Crispy Deep Fried Cauliflower Fries.. usually my deep fried cauliflower fries will go soggy and oily soon..
Got this recipe from Raks Kitchen, For the first time i tried this… the day i tried out was little messy and I’m in a hunt for a easy peasy recipe with cauliflower, this sparkled my eyes.. we munch this fries with sambar and steamed rice.. can be a best munch with a cup of hot tea too… Lets go with the easy peasy fires…
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 3
||as per taste
|Chilli Powder/ Sambar Powder
||to deep Fry
1. Clean and cut the cauliflower florets into bit size Pieces..
2. Precook the florets by adding a cup of water with turmeric and some salt.. i microwave the florets in 100% power for 3 mins.. Stove top can be preferable.. if you are doing in stove top then cook in medium flame for 10 mins..
3. Drain the water completely and set them aside.. in a mixing bowl take the per cooked florets with rice flour, corn flour, chille powder, and some salt ( The salt in the water may not stick t the florets well, Carefully add the salt, already, it may excess, already some salt was used in the pre cooking)..
4. Sprinkle few drops of water if needed.. mix the florets with the ingredients.. mix them to coat the paste evenly..
5. Heat the kadai with oil and deep fry the florets in hot oil..
- If you use more corn flour, it may turn little hard..
- Finish the crispy fries with in 30 mins…
- Adding more water will spoil the fries..
- You can add some pepper powder too..
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)