Munching Coconut and chocolate together is a wonderful thing.. Today I’m with a fantastic cake with lovely combination..The name itself you can get both the main combination..
Shredded Coconut is added to the cake batter to give plenty of Coconut flavor to the cake.. Chocolate taste stay on the top, Soft moist cake with loads of taste.. The smell was divine when its baked…No need of a Electric mixer.. If you are a home baker then all the things will be handy to this recipe.. Thats been a long gap to post a cake in my page.. and I’m sure this is one of the soft moist rich cake.. definitely You all Love it.. Lets go with the recipe…
Chocolate Coconut Cake
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 35-40 mins | Serves: 9 pieces
||3/4 – 1 cup
||1/2 bar dairymilk
1. Take butter in a mixing bowl, melt them in a microwave or double boil the bowl to melt it.. Add in the sugar and beet the the creamy mix.. Sieve the Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and set them aside.. In the Mean time Pre heat the Oven to 10 mins at 170C..
2. Add in the eggs and vanilla essence, beat them well.. add in the milk and mix it..
3. Add in the Shredded coconut and mix well.. Now add the Sieved Mix and fold it slowly..
4. Add few tsp of milk if you want to adjust the consistent.. Grease the Baking pan with Butter and line with a parchment paper.. fold half of the batter to the pan..
5. Double boil or melt the Chocolate and the Chocolate to the left batter and mix well..
6. Fold the Chocolate batter over the Mix.. and bake it for 35-40 mins at 170C..
- Use fresh shredded Coconut or you can use Kopara/Dried Coconut..
- Add milk if you want to adjust the consistency..
- If you have Coconut essence replace it with Vanilla Essence..
“Chocolate Coconut Cake”