Its a long gap for my recipes, my system get fault and after a month i got it back.. thanks for my viewers and friends..I Have a bar of dairy milk in refrigerator more than a month, its always a good thing, can easily hide some thing healthy in a brownie.. here the oats comes as a secret healthy ingredient., finally this brownie get a warm welcome form Jess Babe.. this is a wonderful brownie with lot of healthy combo.. can add nuts, raisins, of your choice to make it more yummy.. okay lets go with the recipe..
Preparation time- 10 mins
Cooking Time- 20 mins
Oats- 1 cup/100 gms
Flour/ALP- 1 cup/100 gms
Egg- 3 nos
Butter- 100 gms
Sugar- 1 cup/ 100 gms
Chocolate- 50 gms (I used Dairy milk)
Chocolate chips- 50 gms
Cocoa powder- 1/4 cup/ 50 gms
Baking powder- 3/4 tsp
Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
* Choose a good quality rolled oats, grind it in a mixer to a coarse powder.
* Now Crack open the second egg and mix them well..
* Now crack open the third egg and mix them well to the mix..now the creamy mix is ready.
* Add in the Sugar and beat them well till they dissolve completely.
* Next add the Vanilla essence.
* Sieve the Cocoa powder to the creamy mix..
* Now sieve the Flour and baking powder..
* Mix them well, without forming any clumps..
* Grease the baking tray and line it with a butter paper.
* Fold the Batter to the tray an top it with chocolate chips.
* Keep in oven @ 180C and bake for 20 mins or till they done.
* Take them out from the oven and cook them to slice the Brownie..
* Adjust the sugar level to your sweet tooth..
* Crack open the eggs one by one and beat them..
* Make Sure all the Ingredients are in room temperature..
* Can skip butter and add Olive oil to a healthy version.
* Can add Nuts, Raisins of your choice to more yummy version