Sweetcorn Soup, Healthy way to kick start the diet.. this Creamy Soup without cream is a instant and rich version.. this is a easy flavorful soup..
long time i planned to make this recipe in home and now it comes to page too..I love both Creamy and Clear soups… first i prepare this soup for my mom in her recent vacation.. its a filling soup, a light rich diet for the weight watchers.. When ever i plan for a diet, this soup will never mission my food chart.. :P..I have this for my breakfast..Lets go with the Recipe first..
Prep Time: 15 ins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
||as per taste
1. Clean and boil or steam the cob, drain the water and make it cool..
2. Scrape the Corn kernel from the Cob.. blend the Corn kernels with some water in a mixer, reserve few kernels too..
3. Heat the butter or oil in pan, sauté celery and add the Corn paste, sauté this for a while, add a cup of water or 1/2 cup of milk or a cup of veg stock.. Allow this to boil for few mins in medium flame..
4. Add the reserved Corn Kernels and add some Salt and pepper, mix them well..
5. Mix the Corn flour with some water and make the Corn starch, Add the Corn starch to the soup and continuously stir them till they get a thick consistency..
- American Sweet corn, Tinned corn or Dried corn can be prepared in same way..
- Adjust the salt and pepper to your taste buds.
- Once you add the corn starch careful in mixing them.. continuously stir the soup..
“Sweet Corn Soup”
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)