Tomato Chutney is one of the finger licking chutney.. a spicy hot South Indian Staple Kara chutney.. very easy in preparation… with in two steps yummy hot chutney will ready, best pair with Idli, Dosa..
Tangy, Hot Chutney has many version.. this is a easy two step process.. have to cook till they remove the raw smell completely.. Preparing this is not a tough thing, can prepare this in bulk quantity and use it for your busy mornings or for your lazy dinner with your favorite Idli dosa varieties… Lets see the recipe first…
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 4
||as per taste
1. Take Tomato, onion, Garlic, Red chillie, Salt and curry leaf in a mixer.. Grind it to smooth..
2. Here the grind-ed mix.. set them aside..
3. Heat the pan with oil, Temper with mustard, urad dhal, curry leaf..
4. Add the Grinded paste to the kadai.. Close it with a lid and cook in medium flame for 5 – 10 mins, stir in between..
5. Here the water dries up and start to thick the texture..
6. Again cover it with a lid and cook in medium flame for 5 – 10 mins…
7. And here you see the oil ooze out from the Tomato mixture.. All done Switch off the flame and store it..
- Use ripped Tomatoes for good taste.
- If you are making the chutney in large quantity then store it in a air tight container and refrigerate.
- Adjust the Red chillie and salt according to your taste..
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)