Ammini Kozhukattai, is completely new to me.. but i love this new taste.. this too added in my favorite list.. such a soft, kozhukattai it’s..
This can be served as a evening snack, or can be pair with a cup of tea or coffee, that too in a rainy day… Steamed Rice flour balls, tempered with some spices, i suggest you to serve hot for the best result… easy, tasty kozhukattai, lets go with the recipe with step instruction..
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 2
1. Take Rice flour, salt and grated coconut in a pan, mix this with some water.. mix them without any clumps..
2. Heat the kadai and stir continuously, and cook till they roll out from the pan..
3. Add ghee and knead it well, make even sized balls in it..
4. Steam the rice balls in a steamer, i used my idli steamer..and set them aside..
5. Heat the kadai with oil, temper it with mustard, urad dhal, red chili, curry leaves and turmeric powder..
6. Add the steamed balls to it.. and add some grated coconut.. that’s it.. and ready to serve..
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)