BabyCorn Fritters, A simple recipe with a healthy twist, usually these kind of fritters are deep fried in oil, here i just tawa fried the baby corns to oil free snack..
Babycorn, these young corns are crunchy in taste, can prepare lot of dishes with this Cornlettes, i found this recipe in sharmispassion, very less oil used in this fries, i got a healthy fries to fill my tummy what about you, don’t you wanna try this guilt free snack for your tea time.. Go with the recipe…
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
|Ginger Garlic paste
||1/4 tsp + 1/2 tsp
||as per taste
1. This is how we get Babycorn Pack.. wash and remove the dirts in it, cut the ends and keep them in pressure cooker with some water and pressure cook it for 2 whistles..
2. Here is the pressure cooked baby corns, make them cool and set aside, Take rice flour, Corn flour, Chillie powder, graham masala, Turmeric powder, chaat masala, curd, salt, ginger garlic paste in a mixing bowl and mix them with little water and make a thick paste..
3. Slit the Babycorns and cut in them into 1 inch sized bits.. add the pieces into the batter and mix them gently..
4. Marinate this for 30 mins, heat a pan and drizzle some oil in it and tawa fry the marinated baby corns..
5. Flip them and cook all the sides of the corn, take them out from the pan and add some chaat masala and shuffle the baby corns..
- If you want to deep fry the fritters then put them in oil and fry the corns.
- Graham masala is a optional one in the mixture.
- Make a thick mixture for this..
“BabyCorn Fritters with Tomato Ketchup”
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)