Chicken Tandoori/Tandoori Murghi
Chicken Tandoori, Ahhh I’m happy to post this… its a longgggg gap for a chicken recipe in this page..when ever i do prepare non veg dishes, here no one is ready for a final click including myself..
Tandoori chicken is a version of Roasted chicken with curd and spices..traditionally this recipe prepared in a cylindrical clay Oven…
This Lovely Chicken Tandoori is a best platter with Biryani, and onion raita.. usually i prepare tandoori with readymade masala as well as sometimes i do with this spices too.. but i feel this one is the flavorful version other than readymade masala..
Chicken Tandoori consumes very less amount of oil.. so its out of cholesterol.. Always its a favorite in our home…Okay lets go with the Recipe first…
Prep Time: 2 hrs | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 3
Ingredients for first marination
||As per taste
||2 tsp + 2 tsp
Ingredients for Second Marination
|Ginger Garlic paste
||1/4 cup or 4-5 tsp
1. Clean and wash the drumstick pieces, Here is the ingredients for the Marination..
2. Slit the drumstick pieces , Squeeze out the lemon mice and Salt tot he chicken drumstick, Remove the seeds and mix them well..
3. Add 2 tsp of oil over the chicken and mix them well and marinate this for 15 mins.. now the first marination over.. Start with the Second step, Add all Ingredients which mentioned in the second marination column, except the curd..
4. Mix them well and add the curd to it and mix them with chicken drumstick and set the marination for 1 1/2 hour… Spread the Foil to the baking tray and line the marinated chicken to it and drizzle some oil over the Chicken.. in the mean time, preheat the oven in bake mode 200C…
5. Put the Tray inside the oven and bake this for 10 mins in 200C, Take the tray out and flip the chicken pieces and again bake this for 10 mins.
6. Take the tray out and flip whereat need to cook or no need to flip on… set the grill mode and cook this for 5 mins… that’s it Garnish with Lime and sliced onion…
- Over night marination is recommended if can..
- Cooking time may vary as per the Oven Size and Oven type..
- If you use your microwave, then for bake mode put in convection mode, and again put them in grill mode..
- You can use Ghee instead of oil.. it’ll be a nice flavor and aroma.. or if you search for a healthy tandoori, go with Olive oil…
- If you had ready made Tandoori masala, then skip the masala from the list and add it directly as per the Pocket Instruction..
“Chicken Tandoori/Tandoori Murghi”
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)