Fig Milkshake, Fresh figs are in pear shape with Succulent flesh inside.. Figs are naturally Rich in Vitamins.. these are available in the season.. It has a concentrated source of Iron in it..
Dried figs are common in all over the asian markets..Fresh figs can be refrigerated for 2-3 days.. For diabetic patients can take this without guilt, Fig Fruit is low in calorie, they contain health benefiting soluble dietary fiber .. Okay here you go with the Recipe..
Here is a box of fresh figs.. Figs have a unique Sweet taste ,soft and chewy texture are littered with slightly edible seeds. Fresh Figs are delicate and perishable, so are often dried to preserve..One of the World’s oldest tree, the fig trees can be traced back to the earliest historical documents and features prominently in the bible..
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2
1. Wash and clean the Fig fruit remove the stack and roughly chop them and take it in your blender with half cup of milk..
2. Add in honey and blend it well, here the blended fig..
3. Add the few more milk and blend again.. that’s it serve immediately..
- Serve the milkshake immediately..
- If you want more sweet, then add few tsp of honey to it..