Mango Pannacotta, almost mango season is getting to an end.. recently i tried this yummy pannacotta.. here all love to have mango as a fruit… so its a bit difficult for me to try something mango…
This easy dessert fulfill a meal.. Cream and milk with mango pulp, fully mango flavored one…the creamy texture pudding set firm..I used Agar Agar Here… which is easily available in market…choosing good ripped non fibrous mango is very very important, try this yummy simple dessert and let me know how it turns for you.. lets step on to the process.
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 3-4
|Agar Agar(China Grass)
1. Here is the main ingredients for this pannacotta, peel the mangoes, cut them and set aside..
2. Grind the mangoes with sugar and set aside..
3. Take the cream and milk in a mixing bowl, beat them well.. in the mean time heat a sauce pan with some water and add in the china Grass(Agar Agar)
4. Boil them till they dissolve completely in water.. and add the mango pulp in the milk and cream mix..
5. See how they dissolved… add the china grass content to the mango mix.. mix them evenly and set this in bowl for 1 hour.. and serve this..
“Mango Panna cotta”
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)