Caramelized Pineapple, i was in craving for BBQ grilled Pineapple.. thats the main inspiration behind the recipe.. the BBQ grilled pineapples are spiced, salted and grilled.. but this time i want a different taste.. also i had a box of orange ice-cream in Freezer..
And i thought to try this new one..i usually never step with innovative or different taste other than what Joe and Jess demands.. this time with my confident thought i put the work together.. this is such a yumm yumm recipe.. after finishing the photo click immediately i dig in the bowl of hot pineapples and chilled ice-cream.. seriously i love the cooked caramelized pineapples a lot.. its a must try recipe.. hope you all enjoy the recipe.. and let see the preparation first , DO try and let me know how it turned for you…
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
1. Peel the pineapple and chunk into big pieces, screw the pieces in a kabob stick, Roll the screwed pineapple in sugar crystals.
2. Heat a kadai in low medium flame and keep the sugar rolled pineapples in the kadai, the sugar start to melt slowly…
3. Flip the pineapples and cook on all the side.. after few mins, sugar melts well, and the pineapples get caramelized nicely.. immediately take out caramelized pineapples in a serving plate..
4. Drizzle honey over the hot caramelized pineapples… serve it a scoop of ice cream, This pineapples taste so great with ice-cream.
- Chunk big pieces of pineapple.. and use good ripped pineapple..
- Keep the flame in medium for caramelizing the sugar..
- Drizzling honey is completely optional..
- I used Orange Icecream(Store bought), use ice-cream of your choice..
(Visited 33 times, 2 visits today)