Egg Bhurji, If you ask any simply side dish for roti, this will be the first.. it take very less time to prepare includes the chopping… a simple spicy Indian spiced Scrambled Egg.. I saw this in a punjabi menu list..and order it for the first time in a restaurant to know the difference..
They just tempered with some masala flavors, and i get the exact taste what we tasted in the restaurant.. when ever i feel lazy to prepare side dish for roti.. happily i choose this and finish my works with in a gifff.. can prepare this when you have not enough time to cook, or if you get surprise guest, blindly go for it.. such a rich and simple Bhurji.. Here you go with the preparation…
Similar Egg Recipes Egg chilli Masala, Boiled Egg Curry, Chettinad Egg Curry, Egg Pepper Roast, Egg Roast, Egg Salna
Click and get more Simple side dish for Roti, Chapati, Phulka
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
|Ginger Garlic paste
1. Heat the kadai with oil, sauté the onion for few mins, followed by Crushed Ginger and Garlic..Fry this for a while..
2. Add in the Green chillie and tomatoes.. cook this medium flame till the tomatoes mashed out well.. now add in the Chicken masala, graham masala, turmeric powder, salt and chillie powder..Cook the masala for few mins..
3. Crack the eggs and add it to the prepare masala, keep the flame to medium high.. stir well and stir continuously to get the eggs cooked..
- Finely chop onion and tomatoes to reduce the cooking time
- Adding chillie powder is completely optional.. depend on your spice level use the masala..
- Serve with hot Roti’s
(Visited 127 times, 1 visits today)