Chocolate Walnut Cake
Chocolate Walnut cake is a classic cake, Rich Chocolaty cake, Loved this to a core.. if you like cocoa flavor, this post is a big treat for you.. and i didn’t follow not much tough procedure here.. can be done very easily as u have the basic knowledge, then no worries, without any guilt just grab the ingredients and put in to action, such a simple one..
Walnut are not a common ingredient to add in our daily diet, but eating two to three pieces of walnuts gives you much much strength, what will you do for kids and those who doesn’t want to munch it, like my Joe and Jess babe.. see what i did with it.. they both love cocoa flavor… so i added a loads of coco powder, chocolates, chocolate essence, and top this with wall nuts, and they both totally impressed with the look, just i drizzle some chico syrup and sugar syrup over the pieces.. that was a heaven moment to have such a delicious cake.. Isn’t a healthy rich party cake.. go with the procedure, do try and let me know how it turns for you…
Chocolate Walnut Cake
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 35 mins | Serves: 2 I Baking Temperature: 180C
||100gms / 3/4 cup
||50gms / 1/4 cup
|Dark Chocolate/Semi sweet Chocolate
|Chocolate Essence/ Vanilla Essence
||as need for toppings
* Pre Heat the Oven for 10mins in 180C.
* Grab all the ingredients and keep ready…
* Grease the Baking Pan with oil, line it with a butter paper, dust with some flour over this..
1. Take the dark chocolate/Semi Sweet chocolate in a mixing bowl, double boil it and melt the chocolate.. add in the Butter to once it melted.
2. Sieve APF/Maida, Cocoa powder, Baking powder, Baking Soda and whisk them well to mix evenly..
3. Beat the Butter and Chocolate well and add the Egg, one at a time… Crack open one egg and beat well and the next one and beat well.
4. Add Sugar, Milk, Essence and mix them well , and slowly add the sieved Flour mixture and fold it gently..
5. This the Chocolate Essence which i used here, chop the Walnuts and keep aside..
6. Here is the folded cake mix, look how beautiful its.. fold the batter to the prepared baking pan, top it with chopped walnuts..
7. Bake it for 35 mins or till they done, col it on the wire rack for 10 mins..reverse it and peel off the the butter paper, make it cool completely and slice and serve..
- Baking time depends on the oven you are using..
- Once you mix the batter don’t keep it for a long time, immediately or throw in to the oven as soon as possible, baking soda will spoil the cake batter..
- Make sure all the ingredients are in room temperature..
- Adjust the sugar level..
Top with a tsp of sugar syrup and Chocolate Syrup
Want to dig this soft moist rich Choco cake?????
“Chocolate Walnut Cake”
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)