Paalada payasam, Rich South Indain Dessert, which severed after a heavy meal.. paalada prathaman is one of the traditional dessert from our side, Paalada prathaman will be shared soon in this page..
Without a dessert how a meal can be complete, this time i have a some milk in stock so tried this version for a change, such a delicious payasam its.. with very easy four steps..i used normal milk so it took more time to skim it.. if you use full fat or less amount of milk it’ll be done with in 15 mins.. paalada is one of my best favorite ingredient, after a long time i had this in a wedding menu, and i bought this about a month ago, and this is my very first time to handle this ada, mom do the paalada prathaman often, after marriage i missed it a lot.. yayee.. now i can do it by myself for my tickling buds rite…. and not at all a tough one to handle the ada, just see what i did here, go check with the below recipe..
Recipe Cuisine:Indian Dessert I Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 45 mins | Serves: 2
||2-3 cups/ 500 ml
||2 pods Crushed
1. Boil 2 cups of water in a sauce pan, switch off the flame soak the paalada for 5 mins in by covering the pan, drain the the water and set aside..
2. Heat a kadai with ghee and roast the drained paalada, in the mean time boil milk and boil it to reduce the quantity, and add the fried paalada to the milk..
3. Add in the Crushed Cardamon, and boil it in low- medium flame.. and fry the raisins and cashew nuts and set aside..
4. Once the boil reduced in the quantity, add in the Condensed milk and mix well, add the fried cashews and raisins to the payasam…
- If you want more Rich version, then fry some coconut bits and add it the payasam
- And extract some thick coconut milk and can be added in the last last step before switch off the flame add the coconut milk to the payasam for more rich version.
- Can add few more nuts like bad ham, pista too for a better taste…
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)