Badham Halwa/Badam Halwa
Badham Halwa, Such a Delicious Dessert to dig the bowl full of halwa.. This one is little expensive in shops.. off course badham too a rich ingredient… When Jess was 1.5 years i started doing this in home.. and i got this recipe from my friend in the apartment..
Badham is a very good source of vitamins and rich contents.. Badham milk was recommended in the night time for a good sleep.. Badham improves immunity to the kids.. adding food color is completely your choice.. usually i don’t prefer food color to this halwa.. here for the presentation and for the look i added a pinch…. asusal, it was hit recipe with jess babe.. most of my friends started asking me “For what you are taking this much strain and pain to cook and post the recipes” Here i should clear there question.. I’m not serious when i started blogging.. after stepping here i learned so much of things in cooking.. so i enjoy blogging, learning, sharing new recipes.. and absolutely for the achievements i dedicate this delicious sweet to every one who loves reading, browsing, and spending time with my page.. I’m so happy with your kind words.. Go check with the recipe and do try and let me know how it turns for you….
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Dessert I Prep Time: 3 hours | Cook time: 45 mins | Serves: 2
||1 1/2 cups(1.5cups)
1. Soak the badham for 2 hours, or you can soak it in hot water for 30 mins.. now peel the skin, Take your clean mixer grinder, grind the badham with some milk, grind it to a smooth paste…
2. Add rest of the milk, saffron and the food color to it.. mix them well and start cook it in medium flame..
3. Stir well and mix them properly… slowly it start to thick, in the mean time add in the sugar and mix them well continuously..
4. And when the sugar added slowly the consistency get loosen and mix them well, start stir them again, and once it get thick add the ghee generously…
5. Mix them well and with in few mins it’ll get thick, in this stage halwa absorbs the ghee, you’ll not trace any ghee there in the halwa.. put the flame to medium or low stir continuously and slowly the ghee ooze out from the halwa.. when you found the trace of ghee then switch of the flame… (If you are a beginner then try doing the last stage inflow flame..)
- I used Nonstick pan.. i recommend you to try in nonstick pan..
- If you add too much of milk it took more time to cook..
- Adding sugar is your choice.. you can reduce the level to your taste buds..
- Once the ghee trace in the last stage immediately switch off the flame…
(Visited 83 times, 1 visits today)