BitterGourd Fry/Pavaikaai Poriyal
BitterGourd Fry/Pavaikaai Poriyal.. Bittergourd is a most hated vegetable in my home.. for the post seems i tried this recipe.. this is my mom special fry… Mom used to do lot of bittergorud dishes.. i hate them to the core , i know it’s a healthy vegetable, though it’s bitter know.. mom prepare pulikulambu, fry, masala with these vegetable..
Luckily Joe too hate this to the core, and the day i tried it vanish with in few hours.. this fry is not much bitter.. My MIL too Prepare different side dished with this, Joe will tell, Just put in your mouth and swallow by closing your eyes tightly.. i do the same…Now it’s our turn, Parents are the Guidelines for Kids.. In that thought i started cooking this vegetable in home.. and i should tell first time i bought this in market for our regular Meals… i bet you this is a challenging combo with dhal rice/Sambar rice.. Okay let you go with the simple recipe…
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
|Dhanya Powder/Coriander Powder
||as per taste
1. Wash and slit the bitter gourd, remover the seeds, Slice them thinly, In a mixing bowl take the sliced bittergourd, chillie powder, dhanya powder, turmeric powder, Salt, and corn flour…
2. Sprinkle some water and Mix them well keep it aside for 30 mins to marinate.. now heat a pan with oil, drop the marinated bitter gourd to the hot oil.. deep fry them in medium flame…
3. Flip them and deep fry the bitter gourds… and drain out from the oil…
- Use limited oil to fry the bitter gourd, i used my small kadai to fry it.. the leftover oil will not use..
- These deep fried gourds can keep in room temperature for 2-3 days in a airtight container..
“Bittergourd Fry/Pavaikaai Poriyal”
(Visited 98 times, 1 visits today)