Bread Pizza, A quick easy snack..this instant recipe taste much good with Pizza satisfaction, Nowadays Store bought bread are in different flavors, Masala bread, Butter bread, Wheat bread, Multigrain bread, Milk bread, Sandwich bread,Whole wheat bread, Honey Oats bread, Oats bread, Rye bread, Ragi bread..
These varieties are in our regular list to change the usual milk bread and sandwich bread…. Coming to this recipe, you can choose any of your favorite bread as base to fill the toppings… Just a store bought bread loaded with fresh vegetables and cheese…crusty base and goey ooey toppings are the best part.. Most of our morning breakfast end with a few slices of bread.. nowadays I’m trying to change the flavors in different way to be more interesting with the breakfast session.. This recipe is a kids special recipe.. Pizza is a fancy food for kids, few days back i posted the basic homemade pizza recipe from scratch.. Here i explained with both the techniques, by Oven and by tawa.. This one is a jiffy preparation, Let you go with the Recipe..
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
||1/4 cup grated
||1/4 cup chopped
||1/4 cup chopped
1. Take all your ingredients you need, chop vegetables, grate the cheese, take a baking tray, place the bread slices and arrange it properly, apply some Ketchup/pizza sauce over the bread, spread evenly…
2. Spread the onion, tomato and capsicum evenly to the bread slices, sprinkle the oregano, and load the cheese as topping as your wish, you can add more cheese for double cheese version…
3. This step i have showed here how to do it in tawa.. heat a tawa, put the flame to low medium, place the loaded bread over the hot tawa, cover it with a lid, keep in low medium flame for few mins, check it once the cheese got melted, it’s done… Don’t keep in high flame..
4. Now place the Baking tray inside the oven which was preheated for 5 mins in grill mode… (which means both the rods, top and bottom rods get the power supply..), and grill it for 5-8 mins, or do till the cheese get melted completely…
- You can use wheat bread or any other healthy version of your choice..
- You can substitute the topping with panner, mushroom or any other favorite Non veg…
- Can add some olives too if you like..
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)