Brinjal Tawa Fry
Brinjal Tawa Fry, a spicy low calorie version of brinjal, here i used the vangi bath masala that’s the real taste behind this simple brinjal fry… very lite and a tummy filling one which accomplish with sambar, rasam, or any kind of curry..
Very time consuming recipe.. I don’t know when i start loving brinjal.. in my starting day i buy brinjal for sambar alone.. now i practiced myself with some fingerlicking curries click here for some recipes in this page.. this is one which i tried very long back.. and the vangibath masala is the best one here, if you don’t have the masala, then you can try with graham masala or curry masala.. we buy country bridal for curry and only for this recipe i tried the bigger one.. this will taste better in large variety brinjal.. here you go with the simple easy fry..
Brinjal Tawa Fry
Recipe Cuisine: Indian I Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
|Vangi bath powder
||as per taste
1. Wand slice the brinjal as shown and drop them in bowl filled with water.. take, Besan flour, Chille powder, Turmeric powder, Vangi bath powder, salt in a bowl.. mix them well..
2. Without adding water to the masala.. spread the masala to the brinjal slices.. keep them for 3o mins for marination.. heat a tawa drizzle some oil, drop the marinated brinjal to the hot tawa, drizzle some more oil and fry them.. keep the flame in medium..
3. Flip the brinjal to the other side and fry them properly… and with infer mins the spicy flavored brinjal is ready to serve.. serve hot with Rice or roti…
- Drop the slices immediately to the water to avoid decolration of brinjal..
- If you don’t have the vangi bath powder then use the gram masala or chicken masala…
- Adjust the spice level to your taste bud..
- Can add a tsp of rice flour for crispy fries…
“Brinjal Tawa Fry/Baingan Bhaja”
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)