Carrot Halwa/Gajar ka Halwa
Carrot Halwa/Gajar ka halwa… I did this sweet with very less ingredients.. this halwa is such a delicious rich dessert and a fail proof recipe too.. and one of the Popular indian sweet.. Lot of shortcuts and techniques, used for this halwa.. here i use the simplest technique.. only three steps for this delicious halwa…
One sauté the Carrots well, two add milk and cook till they goes up.. and the final step add the condensed milk and sauté well.. it’s a favorite delicious dessert, i prepare when i have excess quantity of milk in refrigerator.. When turn back my cooking experience.. for Jess Babee health i started making this delicious dessert, he loves this to a core coz of the sweetness.. and I’m happy for feeding carrots without trouble.. and when the festival comes this easy dessert will take the best place in menu list.. lets go with the easy delicious dessert…
Recipe Cuisine: Indian I Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 45 mins | Serves: 6-8
||3/4 tin – 1 tin
|Cashewnuts & Raisins
* Wash and clean the carrots, Peel them and grate them finely.
* Boil four cups of milk and keep aside..
1. Heat the kadai with ghee, fry the nuts and raisins and set them aside.. and add the grated carrots to the kadai and sauté them for 5 mins in medium flame.. or till the raw smell goes away..
2. Add the boiled milk to the carrots, and boil it continuously.., cook till the milk reduced in quantity, cook till the milk dries up..
3. Once the milk dries up, Add the condensed milk to the kadai, and mix them well.. add the remaining ghee to the Kadai..
4. Stir them well and cook till they dry texture.. finally they get rolled out from the pan..add the Fried nuts and raisins and sere them..
- Saute the carrots well till the raw smell completely removes..
- Can reduce some milk in the given quantity and add some kola for more rich taste..
- In the final stage the carrot halwa should dry and they should ooze out the ghee..
- Adjust the sweetness to your taste.. If u reduce the sugar and milk, it’ll taste like a sweet carrot kootu.. (experienced from my friend)..
(Visited 56 times, 1 visits today)